- Collaboration between private and public sectors in Online Higher Education: Generating more equity? -Part II of: The Economic Effects and Social Impact of Online Education: Going Beyond Access [Research Project] (09/11/2016)
- What Online Education can contribute to Capacity Building and Social Develoment of Students -Part I of: The Economic Effects and Social Impact of Online Education: Going Beyond Access [Research Project] (26/05/2016)
- Exploratory Workshop on Global Ageing: Rising Challenges and a Quest for Opportunities (2013)
- OER Workshops – Open Educational Resources (2010, 2011, 2012) – Hand-on sessions on the use of OERs organised for:- UOC Faculty Staff- UOC Management Staff- Staff from other universities and institutions
- Learning Object Repositories with DSpace (13/12/2010)
- Working Session on Open Social Learning (30/06/2009)
Workshops are sessions with live demonstrations or training content in which one or more experts share their knowledge and allow the attendees to learn new competences and acquire new knowledge on a specific topic.