- Roundtable on Alternative Economic Models for Equitable Online Higher Education [with Burck Smith] (21/10/2015)
- Final Roundtable of the Project: Professional trajectories of women in ICT: employment dynamics and policy responses in Spain & the UK (01/10/2012)
- Roundtable with Yong Zhao: Defining High-quality Education: A Critical Analysis of National Trends, Measurement and Outcomes (13/12/2011)
- Roundtable on Gender Equality: Gender Equality in the World and at UOC (22/06/2012)
- Roundtable on Teacher Training with Diana Laurillard (01/02/2011)
- Roundtable on Gender & ICTs with Chat Garcia Ramillo (29/11/2010)
- Roundtable on ICTs for Women Empowerment with Gill Kirkup (20/05/2010)
- Roundtable on Virtual Communities (2009)
- Roundtable on Online Social Networks with Howard Rheingold (2008)
- Roundtable: Educ.ar para la escuela 2.0 con Alejandro Piscitelli (09/03/2007)
- Roundtable on Open Educational Resources (2006)
The Roundtables organised by the UNESCO Chair in Education & Technology for Social Change are based on topics arising from the Chair’s areas of activity.
These are spaces for debate, the work dynamic of which consists of case studies, best practices and the exchange of experiences. The UNESCO Chair in Education & Technology for Social Change invites internationally acclaimed experts to share their knowledge and experience with the University’s teaching and administration personnel.
New topics of discussion and changes to university institutional dynamics are introduced through shared knowledge, helping progress along the path of continuous improvement. Their ultimate aim is to share, organise and create new knowledge between the UOC – seen as a community of teachers and professionals – and other institutions and professionals.