The Open Education Week is near! It will take place from 5-10 March 2012. There will be a lot of events around this week, many of them will be held online and many other will be held at national and local levels in countries, cities, universities and schools all around the world.
The objective of this week is to raise awareness of the Open Education movement and Open Educational Resources (OER). There are many ways to get involved in the Open Education Week, it is possible to organize activities and submit proposals like:
– Provide a virtual tour of your project, organization, region or country
– Offer a webinar or virtual Question and Answer session on a topic of interest
– Record a short, introductory presentation on open education
– Create or share text-based documents and resources about the open education movement
– Host a local event during Open Education Week
– Propose another activity – we invite you to be creative!
– Contribute your skills to creating, organizing, coordinating or spreading the word about Open Education Week
All information on how to submit proposals can be found at: http://www.openeducationweek.org/participate/