With the recent launch of Google+ (aka Google Plus), many teachers, academics and edtech experts have started to wonder and debate which are the potential opportunities that this social network may offer to education. We have prepared a selection of articles on this issue:
- Google Plus and the Future of Sharing Educational Resources
- Google Plus: Is This the Social Tool Schools Have Been Waiting For?
- Why Google+ Is an Education Game Changer
- Will Google+ Replace Twitter or Facebook for Teachers?
- 20 Interesting ways to (possibily) use Google+ to Support learning
- What Does Google + Mean for Education?
- Why Google + Will Work for Higher Ed?
- Professors Consider Classroom Uses for Google Plus
And two not-edu related posts/articles: