Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with the experts participating in the VIII International Seminar of the UOC UNESCO Chair in e-Learning. The topic of this year is Teacher Training.
We encourage you to showcase your project, even if it is in process of development yet. You can make an informative and relevant case out of it, to share your results, your successfull practice, your discoveries but also your doubts.
Do not shy away if your project did not work out well! We fully subscribe to the idea that we might learn more from a failure than from success; the main thing is to understand: Why? What is a better solution?
Accepted projects will have 30 minutes to describe its methodology, results and so, followed by 20 minutes of discussion with the other speakers and attendees. We expect these presentations to focus on results and to be very descriptive, rather than theoretical or analytical.
In particular, the seminar organizers are keen to receive proposals that:
- Are based on or supported by research
- Identify the interdisciplinary nature of teacher training
- Related to the issues of social inclusion and development
- Analyze the impact on real communities
- Stimulate and provoke a good discussion
- Send us catedraunesco[@]uoc.edu a one-page description of your project, showing the aspects that will be more relevant to the audience according to the abovementioned criteria
- Submission Deadline: July 1, 2011